Regardless of the size of your electricity supplies, whether single or multi-site, whether monthly or quarterly metered, businesses can generally make savings by tendering their contracts. Electricity supply prices are continually changing, pushing contract prices up – therefore it will generally be beneficial to test the market on every occasion that a contract is coming to an end, to ensure the most favourable renewal contract is selected.
- Collate all site information to enable the tender process to proceed.
- Prepare tender documents and pricing schedules.
- Analyse all the offers received and produce a summary report to assist the client’s decision.
- Liaise with the successful supplier through the contract completion and registration process and resolve any site objection that is received.
- Administer all billing and contractual issues for the duration of the electricity contract and assist with the resolution of problems.
- Management of the electricity contract renewal process.